Tuesday 15 December 2009

Carnosine Boosters

Carnosine Boosters

Well to start with Carnosine is a dipeptide of the amino acids Beta-Alanine and histidine.

So when you see supplements that say contains beta-Alanine you will know that they are designed with the same goal in mind boosting your Carnosine levels which in turn helps combat muscle fatigue.

There seem to be many explanations of what Carnosine actually does and a few newer experiments say that Carnosine can actually help your brain and your eyes, studies on rats have shown that it reduced cloudiness in the eye effectively preventing the development of cataracts.

For us what we are interested in is what it does for our muscle tissue. Carnosine effectively soaks up the hydrogen ions that are formed in our muscles from intense exercise. What this allows you to do is effectively put off fatigue by keeping a neutral PH level in your muscle for longer, this allows you to train harder and heavier for longer which in turn will help you build more muscle.

There are not many products designed specifically to enhance Carnosine production which is a shame as it is really useful and can give you huge benefits when it comes to your training.

Our 2 top products are;

AST Sports Science Beta X - I used Beta X around 9 months ago and was very impressed, It was recommended me to a guy at the gym who was absolutely ripped, I asked him about supplements what he was using etc and he said he kept things quite simple took BSN No Xplode, BSN Syntha 6 protein and AST Beta X. When I started using it I wasn’t to sure what to expect, After around a week I could honestly see results, the main noticeable effect was that my muscles were far harder all the time than when I wasn’t using it and as I was putting weight on and loosing body fat this really contributed towards my appearance, what I found was that I looked pumped even when I wasn’t working out and I believe this was all due to the hardness of my muscles pushing the blood vessels out. All in all great product and it works.

Isatori H+ Blocker - Well now this one is interesting because at the moment I am writing the supplement test for it, I am currently on Day 5 of the test and have been impressed so far, has given me results from the first dose, H blocker isn’t what makes your muscle mass increase but it does enable you to workout harder for longer which in turn causes more muscle trauma and stimulates your body into recovery and by packing your body full of protein, amino acids and vitamins you can’t help but grow more muscle. Keep track of the Supplement test that will continue for the full 30 days recommended by Isatori for maximum results. You can view the test diary here.

No comments:

Post a Comment